- The class design checklist
Good for a start
- Shift Your Fingers One Key to the Right for Easy-to-Remember but Awesome Passwords
Nice idea, but on a closer look not really that good (esp. when you’re working with different keyboard layouts …)
- OpenID, One Year Later
It was the right decision.
- Apple vs Geeks – is this the end of a love affair?
Yes. Am I a geek?
- Learning JSF2: Ajax in JSF – using f:ajax tag
There is also a Part1 and Part2 of the series
- Planning Vim 7.3
Nice side note here: Vim goes Mercurial
- apple computer’s ultimate fail
The actual Iphone development restrictions don’t lead to good reactions.
“Bad, Bad Apple! You are making Microsoft look good by comparison, and it takes a lot of fail to achieve that.”
I kinda hate those vendor locks.
- Mercurial: Early thoughts
For beginners/for your first Mercurial project
- The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Websites
Another controversial topic where Apple plays a major role. But here I can sympathize a little bit with the Apple opinion.
- Cleaning up with Vim
The last April fools joke for this year. I promise. 🙂
- Best Online Collaboration Tools 2009
Nice MindMeister Mindmap
- Things you wished you’d known when you started learning vim?
Vim tips, again
Simply awesome, each one
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs – Online
- Quake II GWT Port
- Git: Oops! I Changed Those Files In The Wrong Branch!
that’s easily fixed