- Interview with Dierk Koenig – Author of Groovy in Action
“The early days were a bit of a wild-west but … we feel a high obligation to evolve the language in a controlled fashion.”
- 5 Tips to Better Serve Your Internal Customer
With listen as No.1
- Gradle Overview
“Gradle’s build scripts are written in Groovy, not XML.”
- if x in (1,2):
Not that hard question, but a really elegant solution with python
- New Official jQuery Plugins Provide Templating, Data Linking and Globalization
interesting, nice new features in jQuery
- Vim Movement Shortcuts Wallpaper
Available in two resolutions up to 2560×1600
- What’s a plugin-oriented architecture?
- Why do so few people use Maven? Are there alternative tools?
I may give gradle a try
- Map Reduce: A really simple introduction
one word: fantastic!
- Why groovy
a love letter – again
- Java development 2.0: MongoDB: A NoSQL datastore with (all the right) RDBMS moves
long headline – long text
- Spring: the foundation for Grails
- A Simple Introduction To Playing With Big Data
With big I mean really big
- Oracle to Discontinue JavaFX Script; Will Use Java API
Only the scripting language, not the API.
“The Pencil Project’s unique mission is to build a free and opensource tool for making diagrams and GUI prototyping that everyone can use.”
- Groovy and CSV: How to Get Your Data Out?
csv … omg
- Mercurial 1.6 released!
New Features: Extending the Mercurial protocol with pushkey and bookmarks