- Why Does Simplicity Escape Programmers?
Signed. And I love the ‘Cosmic rays’ story.
- I’ve found my software as cracked download on Internet, what to do?
A recently closed stackoverflow question with lots of comments and answers. Interesting and entertaining!
- ShiceWM – “Shiki-Colors” für/for IceWM
Gibt’s das auch in khaki? SCNR 😉
- Google Shows the Future of Browser Games
Together with a (Chrome) App Store. Great!
- Comments are the Devil
“.. whenever you’re considering using comments to make things easier, try again ..” – I totally agree
- Über den Tellerrand: elementary OS
Muss es denn wirklich gleich ein neues OS sein? Trotzdem interessanter Artikel.
- Good Practices for Rich Web Applications
Quite interesting stuff! Nice.
- What is the difference between a framework and a library?
This answer is great.
- 12 Things A Programmer Really Needs To Know
Sad but true. At least some of the points.
- Get an ebook reader
I never heard of the Bebook Neo, but I’m really happy with my kindle.
- âMy husband is a programmer; I have no idea what that means.â?
Lovely. Feel free to ask my wife the language(s) question 😀 <3
- First SMS Trojan detected for smartphones running Android
Malware on my Phone. No…..
- Java Killers #3 – ? is the question
… weird …
- RemoteDroid Turns Your Android Phone into a Wireless Mouse and Keyboard
Would be great for a media center PC
- My 5 reasons not to use short variable names anymore
Bc I wt t udst m cd ely
- The key to being a good programmer
“Try and expose yourself to as much code as possible”
- 3 Reasons You’re Not Charging What You’re Worth
- The Growth of Dynamic Languages – Pythonists, Pythonistas, and Pythoneers
“No question. Python is the fastest growing Dynamic Language today”
- How to be Insanely Productive and Still Keep Smiling
“Do what you love”
- TDD, small steps and no need for comments
Comment driven development ????
- Why Does FOSS Development Lag the Innovation Curve?
git, Android, Firefox/Chrome, just to name a few